Is WarrierTech the right fit for you? Answer the following 3 questions to find out.
- Do you have a great product or concept (hardware, software or combination of both) but don’t know how to make it a reality?
- To bring your product to life, are you looking for technical directions when it comes to data collection, communications or software development?
- Does your product concept or idea have a data collection and/or communication and software requirement?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, then WarrierTech can help you.
Why choose WarrierTech
- WarrierTech sees all its clients as unique, so we custom design technology solutions based on your individual vision, objectives and needs.
- Our knowledgeable and passionate staff at WarrierTech are dedicated to helping remove the technological barriers to growth and development that small to medium businesses face
- The competitive edge we provide in our services that empower you with the tools to control data to drive your businesses forward.
- Great value for your money.
- Simple implementation and execution of IoT technologies that happens in hours, not days or months like many of our competitors.
WarrierTech’s Areas of Expertise
- Electronic circuit design
- PCB design
- Firmware and software development
- Systems integration
Companies We’ve Already Helped
Custom software (embedded hardware and software development), IoT system integration, edge computing solutions.
Copsys Industries is advancing a disruptive technology platform to enable live remote digital twinning and added corrosion management to extend ocean asset life and reduce integrity assurance cost.
Copsys had an idea for a patented impressed current cathodic protection device. Copsys approached WarrierTech to develop a custom hardware and software prototype as a proof of concept.
WarrierTech developed a highly precise microcontroller and automated data collection and transmission. WarrierTech leveraged its expertise in low noise analog electronics design and data communication to bring game-changing technology to market for its customers.
The prototype was a key element in the Copsys system which has attracted interest from high-profile Oil and Gas companies, leading to a major innovation collaboration in digital twinning of industrial assets. WarrierTech has continued this successful partnership with Copsys and developed the next generation of impressive current cathodic production devices and services.
Custom Software (backend and frontend development) and cloud deployments
RoadScan Canada (RSC) is a leading provider of dash cameras and GPS solutions.
RSC came up with an innovative idea to create a cloud platform for securely storing the data from body-worn and dash cameras on first responder vehicles.
RSC engaged with WarrierTech to create a highly scalable cloud-based backend and an easy-to-use web-based front end that allows users to securely upload, save and access their data. The platform would allow organizations and its subscribers rules based access rights, enabling sharing of sensitive and in many cases private data. With WarrierTech’s help, RSC has developed the platform to be used for additional industries such as tow truck companies and home inspection services.
Custom hardware development and system integration services
Mabel Systems provides effortless inventory traceability solutions for seafood processors. Mabel had a working computer vision system prototype that could run machine learning algorithms. Mabel approached WarrierTech to bring their evaluation board based prototype to production-grade, custom hardware, optimized for size, thermal management and cost.
WarrierTech provided custom hardware design and printed circuit board (PCB) design services that allowed Mabel Systems to bring to market a ruggedized, high quality camera vision system optimized for harsh environments of seafood processing plants.
How can we help you?
Want to learn more about we can help your organization? Reach out for a free 15 minute consultation.